Keystone shower door bottom seal

A home owner from USA says:
Thanks for your help. Here are 2 photos of what I now have.
John R
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We actually used to carry this sweep, but it is no longer available. My suggestion would be to use one of our after market shower door sweeps like the 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326.
A home owner from wynnewood, pa says:
These won't work. They require attachment with a screw. Don't you have anything like mine or know of anyone who does
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have anything like yours. It's no longer made. If anyone has it, it'd be a mom and pop style hardware store who has old stock lying around. That said, the shower sweeps I recommended can be installed using double stick tape, if that's preferable.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.