Kilian Mirrored Door Rollers

A quick learner from 92614 says:
Looking for Kilian Syracuse / Toronto mirrored door rollers.
Unfortunately, there are no model numbers or other identifiers. On the wheel, it does say "Kilian Toronto, Can. 2 Syracuse N.Y."
Note that my camera seems to distort the size. The ruler should show 1.75 inches or 4.5 cm.
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221012_081952.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I don't recognize this roller. Could there be more to it, or is this all there is? Most rollers in this style have two housings: the interior, which holds the wheel, and exterior, which mounts in the door. What you show here seems to just be the interior. Can you verify? If there is more to it, can you show me?

A quick learner from 92614 says:
You're right! I removed the bottom side of the mirrored door and was able to remove the entire roller. Attached should be images of the entire roller. The maker appears to be Del Mar Eng.
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221018_170347.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221018_170309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221018_170155.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I thought that might be the case. This looks like a dead ringer for our 23-288 closet door roller, but please review our dimensions and see how well the rest of them compare.

Dimensions for 23-288
Dimensions for 23-288

How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.