Kinco Window Replacement Parts for a Taylor Morrison Townhouse

A handy person from Tampa says:
Can you please help me find the correct replacement parts for 5 windows. The numbers from the parts are as follows:

2850 BS1 TD (for two windows)
2840 BS1 TD
2430 BS1 RR
3440 BS1 T

Do you need the measurements if the part numbers are provided? I am not strong enough to remove the windows alone therefore I can't remove them to measure them. I am only able to have someone help me with lifting to replace them.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Most Kinco windows use our Series 385 channel balance. However, you will need to compare the nylon attachments that come with it to your own, just to make sure. Let me know if that's a match!

If so, then based on your options I would recommend the following:

-Your 2850 would be our S385-29 with a 2850 option.
-Your 2840 would also be an S385-29, but with a 2840 option.
-Your 2430 would be an S385-25 with a 2430 option.
-Finally, your 3440 would be an S385-35 with a 3440 option.

Be sure to also watch this video on how to replace these balances to get an idea of how they work.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.