Kinco window lock replacement

A quick learner from USA says:

I have sliding up and down windows in my house, that were manufactured by Kinco.
I need the plastic piece, shown in the photos attached; this piece locks the window down.
Please tell me, if you have this part available, that I can order from you.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 90-267 lock. I think this could be a great match. I would just make sure that our dimensions match yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)