Kinco window part needed

A quick learner from Jacksonville, Fl says:
I have Kinco windows in my house and I am trying to find this part for my window. I think it mounts to the top of window sliding panel to hold bar in place. the only no.I could fined is 29 6. Can anybody help
User submitted photo of their Kinco window part.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Start out by taking a look at the Swisco 18-044 Top Sash Guide and the 18-166 Top Sash Guide.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at