Kinco window window plastic spring clasps

A home owner from Evans, GA says:
I have discontinued Kinco windows in my home which was built in 1993. I have several of these plastic window spring clasps (?) that have broken due to age and sun exposure. Do you know of a source to replace these fragile parts?

Note: disregard the last post. I used the wrong email address. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201212_123834.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201212_124518.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 26-193 and 26-194 tilt latches and see how the dimensions compare to yours. I think these will work out for you but let us know if you agree. Thanks for posting!

A home owner from Evans, Georgia says:
Hi Evans,GA! Another Evans, GA home owner here! Someone around here must get good deals on discontinued windows. ? Lowe's and Home Depot did have replacements but they are too large. The video swisco has here wont work for mine because the sash has a large cutout to slide the latch into. SMDH
A home owner from Evans, Georgia says:
Evans Ga you can disregard the last post. I FOUND THEM HERE!!
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.