King Glass Shower #CAN/CGSB-12.1-M roller replacement

A handy person from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio says:


The # in the "Subject" line above is the only thing I could find on the glass of the shower enclosure so I hope this helps to identify the parts I am looking for.

I would like to order 2 each of the following items:

1)The bottom of the shower door has a "J" shaped hook that rides a rail and helps keep the door stable(1st photo above, installed) & (2nd photo above, uninstalled).

2)The top of the door has a 2-wheeled roller, 2 per glass panel. Photo 3 is broken roller uninstalled and photo 4 is the roller installed.

Again, I would like to order 2 of each of these parts, if possible.

I hope the information I have provided is adequate for you.

Please call or email any questions you may have.

Thank you,


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200120_163320.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200120_105604.jpg
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

This is older style shower door hardware that has since been updated to a newer style. Take a look at our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kit. The old style used a hook-shaped guide for the bottom piece, but the modern version uses wheels. The manufacturer assures us that they work the same way. Take a look at the guide below on how this is installed. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)