King Glass Shower #CAN/CGSB-12.1-M roller replacement

A handy person from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio says:

Greetings,

The # in the "Subject" line above is the only thing I could find on the glass of the shower enclosure so I hope this helps to identify the parts I am looking for.

I would like to order 2 each of the following items:

1)The bottom of the shower door has a "J" shaped hook that rides a rail and helps keep the door stable(1st photo above, installed) & (2nd photo above, uninstalled).

2)The top of the door has a 2-wheeled roller, 2 per glass panel. Photo 3 is broken roller uninstalled and photo 4 is the roller installed.

Again, I would like to order 2 of each of these parts, if possible.

I hope the information I have provided is adequate for you.

Please call or email any questions you may have.

Thank you,

Terry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200120_163320.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200120_105604.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This is older style shower door hardware that has since been updated to a newer style. Take a look at our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kit. The old style used a hook-shaped guide for the bottom piece, but the modern version uses wheels. The manufacturer assures us that they work the same way. Take a look at the guide below on how this is installed. 

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.