Kinro sliding glass door rollers for Fleetwood manufactured homes.

A quick learner from Florida says:

We need to replace the Kinro tandem rollers on our Fleetwood manufactured home sliding glass door. Can you identify this roller so we can buy the correct ones.

Thanks so much!
User submitted a photo of a patio door.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This resembles our 81-056, though I can't say for sure without knowing more detailed dimensions. I recommend that you carefully compare the dimensions that we show for this roller to your own hardware and see how they compare. If they differ in any way, let me know how.
A quick learner from florida says:
Is the flare width measured across the bottom? flare to flare or the length of the tab itself?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good question! The flare width shown for our 81-056 indicates how far it sticks out from the housing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)