KitcheN Cabinet Shelf Supports

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace some broken shelf supports in my kitchen cabinets. A few days I purchased some replacements form swisco (part #32-299). Unfortunately, the small dowel part of the support that insert into the shelf holes in the cabinet (follow?) are too small. Do you have the same supports available with a larger dowel/nib (whatever you call it). Not longer--same length, bigger diameter.

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this is the only version of the 3/4" shelf bracket that we have available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)