Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Track Back Plate

A home owner from West Lafayette IN says:

Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Track Back Plate Bracket 3/8" Groove x 1" Height Inner 

Sir I need Drawer Rear end Bracket to hold Sliding Drawer in Kitchen Cabinet to replace broken parts. I 4 or 5 pairs Please kindly helpW

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DrwSlidingRearBraketjpg.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell this exact setup. The best replacement we have for this is like our 32-119 Socket Pair. Just compare the size of the gap that accepts the track to ensure that it matches. These sockets need to be mounted to the back of the cabinet with screws, so you might need to remove that back plate, or use it to mount the new sockets with screws. 

A home owner from Greenville, North Carolina says:
I don't believe the replacement bracket will work. The Gras Adapter bracket (32-119) has an opening that measures just under an inch. The original bracket tightly holds the rail with it opening measuring 1& 1/14 inches
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't carry any socket brackets with a gap bigger than 1" like this. If that's the case, the best option we can offer for you is to consider seeing if you could use new track slides like our 32-056 or the other-sized variants I've listed on this page, as well as our 32-018 Sockets. Take a look and see what you think. 

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.