Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Clip

A home owner from Illinois says:
I am trying to replace plastic shelf clips that were installed with my kitchen cabinets approximately 15 years ago or more. The markings on the bracket are as follows:

P.X. IND. 34



I think the peg which is inserted into the existing cabinet hole measures 1/4" in circumfrence and 1/4" in depth. I have purchased a similar product in local hardware stores at the same size, but they cannot be inserted completely into the opening. If necessary, I could take a picture and send it but I'm sure you probably know exactly what a need. The verticle measurement of the clip is approximately 2 1/4" or so. I would so appreciate hearing from you regarding this part. Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid I don't know what it is you have exactly. Pictures would be a huge help. Let me know!
A home owner from Illinois says:
Tom - Hope I transmitted these photos properly (my children are embarrassed at my lack of "TECHNO" skills....oh, well....hope this helps. Let me know if you need more. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a plastic clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 32-313. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)