Kitchen Cabinet Shelf Clip

A home owner from Illinois says:
I am trying to replace plastic shelf clips that were installed with my kitchen cabinets approximately 15 years ago or more. The markings on the bracket are as follows:

P.X. IND. 34

PATENTED

W.HANOVER, MA.

I think the peg which is inserted into the existing cabinet hole measures 1/4" in circumfrence and 1/4" in depth. I have purchased a similar product in local hardware stores at the same size, but they cannot be inserted completely into the opening. If necessary, I could take a picture and send it but I'm sure you probably know exactly what a need. The verticle measurement of the clip is approximately 2 1/4" or so. I would so appreciate hearing from you regarding this part. Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm afraid I don't know what it is you have exactly. Pictures would be a huge help. Let me know!
A home owner from Illinois says:
Tom - Hope I transmitted these photos properly (my children are embarrassed at my lack of "TECHNO" skills....oh, well....hope this helps. Let me know if you need more. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a plastic clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 32-313. Check it out and see if you agree.
A quick learner from NY says:
I also need these but my shelf is 3/4 inch, not 1/2 inch. Do you have these?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we do. Take a look at the 32-299 shelf bracket 3/4". Thank you!

A home owner from new york city says:
Hi
I'm looking for the same item. I did write you last week but have not
rec'd a reply and would appreciate hearing from you. Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Did you review the products that we recommended in this thread? If you don't think they will work for you, please explain why and we can try to find something better for you.

Choosing a Shelf Bracket
Choosing a Shelf Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.