Kitchen Drawer Guides For 1970s Era Kitchen Cabinets

A quick learner from Monessen, PA says:
I have several late 1970's-era kitchen drawers with rollers that are broken and would like to attempt to repair. From I can see on the Swisco website, the part with the product code 32-040 seems to be an almost perfect match with the part I took a picture of and sent with this email. Would this be a good match? I would like to purcghase several of them.

Brian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named adrawer.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Brian.

We don't have an exact match for this roller but you could also consider our 32-041 and 32-038 in addition to the 32-040. I can't guarantee that they will work but they are our best options. Look these over and see what you think. 

A quick learner from Ky says:
I have this type of drawer as well. My roller is fine but need a glide/track/guide or whatever the piece attached to bottom of the drawer is called that the roller can fit in. Do you have a replacement available? 22 inches long
Profile picture of Emily

I'm not too sure what you're describing. Can you upload some photos of the hardware you're looking to replace? 

Pics from a working drawer and the broken piece
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0510.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0508.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0511.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0514.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0515.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the photos. We don't sell an exact match for this but our 32-053 drawer track kit would be our best option. Take a look at the specifications along with the video below and see what you think. 

Do you see just that front mounting bracket
I meant to ask ? if you sell just the front mounting bracket?

And is this meant to work with my roller or do you take that off?
Profile picture of Emily

Are you referring to the part in your third photo? If so, I'm afraid we don't sell a replacement for it. The 32-053 kit is the only thing we can offer, unfortunately. I know that's not ideal though. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

I'm not sure what you mean by roller, however. Can you clarify that for me? 

This is the bottom back of my drawer. The roller/wheel that is attached fits in the channel of the slide that is broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0521.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0520.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0519.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We used to carry your old track but it was discontinued. Other than the rear drawer rollers, we don't have much in the way of this drawer hardware. I suggest if you can't find this type of hardware in your area at a local hardware store then you take a look at the 32-053 drawer track kit to see if this would be a good replacement.

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.