Kitchen Drawer Rail Back Plate / support

A handy person from Missouri City, TX says:
Kent Moore Cabinets. The part does not use screws. It attaches to two holes at the back of the cabinet.
One drawer fall. The others have not but most are damaged.
I would like to get parts for 6 drawers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E3BBCAD-DF92-4679-97B6-FA1B3013D90F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E50C5195-BA40-4A3E-BA31-0C544E60ED92.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1988C05-884F-4E1F-83AA-62FA24FA5FC6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D554180A-7AF7-4252-B201-2769F5AA04AE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F44A0BCF-1EE2-4B51-B768-4CBFF7D3BDD8.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We don't carry this exact bracket or any bracket that conforms to tracks that end with that L-shape. What I suggest instead is that you consider replacing your track system with something like our 32-056 or the other-sized tracks I've listed on this page. You can use our 32-018 Socket Pair with these tracks, which you can mount to the back of the cabinet with screws. Take a look and see what you think.

A quick learner from Houston says:
Same exact issue. If I may ask what did you end up doing to resolve?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at