Kitchen Drawer Wheel

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello - I'm missing a wheel on the opposite side of this kitchen drawer. Can you please advise on what type of wheel I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may have something that can work. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me its diameter and thickness? Can you also tell me if it has a rounded edge or flat?

Please see the attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 335ABA1F-A018-4A0F-A9E2-B54BC29F47BF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 484B8D0D-DC41-4EEF-A055-F90C53880DCA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

It looks to be flat and about 5/16" thick, but the other picture is too blurry to make out. Can you measure the diameter and tell me what you get? Seeing a picture of a tape measure isn't always helpful.

Looks to be 7/8 of an inch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FF6CD71F-1CC7-4E34-8BB8-AEA60C8C6BD3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you. We unfortunately don't have a drawer wheel with those measurements in our inventory. The best match I was able to find was actually a shower door wheel, believe it or not. See our 10-109. I use these for drawers all the time, so don't worry about its origin; I'm more concerned about its measurements.

Look it over and let me know if you think you could use this in your drawer. If not, then I'm afraid we don't have anything better. That is our best match.

Hello

I think it's worth giving a shot!! Thank you for your help!

Regards

James
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.