Kitchen cabinet hinge

A home owner from MD says:
PAT 3391420
1967 CAN

Looking for a brushed nickel replacement with 5 hole line up
hinge
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
My suggestion is to start by comparing the dimensions of the 32-101. It's available in a satin nickel finish. It's vitally important to compare every single dimension we show in this diagram, though, because hinges are very specific and slight variations in size matter.
Detail of 32-101
Detail of 32-101
A quick learner says:
I'm wondering if you could help me find these hinges in a satin nickel finish. I'm having a hard time locating them.
Profile picture of Tom

Our 32-101 is available in satin nickel. You can see all our color options on its store page, which is linked above.

A quick learner from St.Petersburg, Florida says:
Researching your site, it appears Kitchen Cabinet hinge
32-101 is what I am looking for but when I try to search it, I can't find it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230612_134034.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

The 32-126 has unfortunately been discontinued and is no longer made. The best alternative we have in our inventory is the 32-126. Look it over and see if this might be a good pick for your application.

Alternate image for 32-126 oil rubbed bronze.
Alternate image for 32-126 oil rubbed bronze.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.