Kitchen cabinet hinge pat 3.391.420.US

A home owner from Lexington, KY says:
Looking to replace all existing hinges on kitchen cabinets. Only part number I can find is pat 3.391.420.US. I measured the overlay of the door to the cabinet face at 1/4". Hoping to find a hinge that will match up with all existing holes. I have 19 doors to replace.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge Picture.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The closest we have to this hinge is our 32-101. Unfortunately it's very likely that the holes will not align. The manufacturer of this particular hinge changed locations some years ago, and this resulted in a different mold being used. The long and short of it is that the 32-101 will still work for you, but you'll almost certainly have to drill new holes for the newer style. Let me know what you think.

A quick learner from California says:
I was looking to replace hinges as well, but everything I'm finding holes are backwards, it felt like I was living in the twilight zone. Thanks for your explanation. I'm replacing them myself and am very worried about drilling holes in my old kitchen cabinets
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16244692386725640017296745455052.jpg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.