Kitchen drawer back mount plate replacement

A home owner from South Carolina says:
I can not find any names or numbers on existing pieces. Drawers are probably at least 20 years old. The back plate for the center glide broke. Looking for a replacement. The closest thing I could find on your site is the "Rear drawer track socket 32-002" however if you look at attached photos, the 11/16" x 7/8" that sticks out on mine is more pointed than rounded. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Lora
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
How about our 32-023? I actually think this was the original back plate used for your drawer before the manufacturer closed down. See what you think.
A home owner from South Carolina says:
Thank you for the quick response! It looks like that will work. I will be placing an order soon.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
My pleasure! Thank you for choosing us, your business is greatly appreciated. Let me know how it works out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.