Kitchen drawer back rail bracket

A home owner from Jefferson City, MO says:
The back braces/brackets for the drawer rail have broken and I am having difficulty finding replacements that are large enough. When I attempt to use the ones I can find in the local stores, the rail keeps popping out. I considered simply replacing the rail to match the bracket size, but the replacement rails are so narrow, I would need to place my screw hole directly in where two pieces of wood meet. The opening on the broken bracket appears to be 1" x 6/16 deep. Would Swisscom have anything that would be large enough? I think part 32-119 (Grass Adapter Bracket Pair) may be large enough but I am not sure. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
drawer socket
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting SWISCO.com. I agree, the 32-119 appears to be our best match. You can review the size of the socket opening below to confirm.
Detail of 32-119
Detail of 32-119
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.