Kitchen drawer backplate

A quick learner from Vacaville says:
Looking for back plates for kitchen drawers. They need to fit into I think quarter inch holes in back of cabinets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is similar in design to our 32-018. Look over the dimensions we show for this part and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)