Kitchen drawer glide back stop bracket with "knob"

A handy person from VA says:
Builder grade kitchen drawer cabinet side glider. Only identification G. LC

See attached photos
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this socket, but see our 32-012 or 32-119. You may be able to get one of these to work as a substitute. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)