Kitchen drawer hardware part

A quick learner from VA says:
It's from cabinet made by Scheirich. May be from 1980's.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail1.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:


I'm afraid this drawer plate roller is no longer available. What we suggest is trying to just replace the wheel if the housing is still in good condition. First drill out the rivet holding the wheel to the plate, then choose a wheel that matches the size of yours. Start with our 10-109, 10-141 or 10-142 to start out with. You can use a 33-087 screw with a dab of Loc Tite on the threads to install. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at