Kitchen drawer repair

A home owner from Columbia, SC says:
Hello, I have different types of kitchen cabinet drawers. Some have an overhead rail which the drawer is riding on. Some have an underneath rail that it's riding on. The cabinets are old and were in the home when the house was purchased.

Is the hardware difficult to match for replacement and repair?
Will a more economical solution be practical?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0222211352a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0222211349.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the drawer sockets, start by looking at our 32-031 or 32-032. Look over the dimensions and see if one of these match up. For the track rollers, I am afraid we don't have an exact replacement, but study our 32-040 and 32-041 and let me know if these are close to what you have.

32-031 : Rear Drawer Guide
Rear Drawer Guide
32-032 : Rear Drawer Guide
Rear Drawer Guide
32-040 : Drawer Track Roller, LH
Drawer Track Roller, LH
32-041 : Drawer Track Roller, RH
Drawer Track Roller, RH
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at