Kitchen drawer replacement parts needed

A quick learner from Harrisburg, Pa. says:
I need to find replacement parts for the white brackets that mount to the bottom front side of the drawer. It attaches to the sliding rod that the drawer slides on.

Thanks for your help
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
A home owner from Harrisburg, Pa. says:
I'm adding additional information. We found additional information on the part HE 7007 611 and what appears to be a company name of Hettich
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... we don't have this exact part, but I wonder if you could use one of our locking device kits like the 32-336 or 32-341. Look them over and let me know your thoughts!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)