Kitchen drawer slider guide plastic bracket

A quick learner from Cincinnati says:
Looking for the perpendicular plastic piece that attaches to the wood bar in back of the drawer and grips the slider as well
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16347021256328636111584340038187.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That old "L" shaped socket hasn't been made in a long time, unfortunately. The good news is that I've had tons and tons of customers tell me that they got our 32-119 to adapt successfully without much work. Look it over and see what you think!

32-119 : Grass Adapter Bracket Pair
Grass Adapter Bracket Pair
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at