Kitchen drawer support

A quick learner from Ohio says:
One on each side of kitchen drawer with a 1/4 inch post and a1/8 inch anti spin pin , plastic
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3B2BBCF-E605-4D20-9C46-99A76119724D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E9E1BFD-CF14-4FF6-8CBC-ABFB53344E3A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like an older version of our 32-312. Look it over and see what you think.

Profile picture of Tom

My pleasure Bill! It's always a pleasure to help customers like you. Let us know how you make out, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask! 

Tom , thank you so much !!!! I appreciate your courtesy and help on this matter . Have ordered a dozen and am anxiously awaiting their arrival ! Thanks again ,

Bill F.
Profile picture of Tom

That's very kind of you, we appreciate it! We're always here should you require further assistance.

Thanks again I will definitely let you know how it turns out and will refer friends for your assistance!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.