Kitchen hinges

A quick learner from Michigan says:
PAT 1967

There's a faint 420 on it and the letter F towards the bottom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EFE086BA-E477-4B1F-8572-2A6B434877DC.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! Your Amerock hinge appears to be an offset type hinge like the 32-127. However, yours does not seem as "defined" as the 32-127. Because of this, I think you should take a look at the flat-type hinge as well, our the 32-126. Take a look at them both to see if you could use either of these hinges.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)