Knife Latches

A quick learner says:
The latch dimensions are L 1 5/16" x W 1 3/8". The latch you have(70-143P) is a little different from the latch I have. I do not know if the latch you have is the correct latch that I need. Is there any other way to confirm the latch you have will work? Do you have other latches that will work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would like to see a clear, close-up photo of your knife latch to compare to our inventory. Also, do you happen to know the manufacturer of your window? 

In the meantime, take a look and compare the 70-004 to the pull ring shown in your photo. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I have Anderson windows on my house. My window screen frames are not an Anderson product. I took a better picture of my knife latch piece and attached it. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220714_013356925.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. It does look like the 70-143P would be our closest replacement option but, as you mentioned, it's not an exact match and the dimensions are a bit different. I'm sorry that we can't offer a better match at this time. 

How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.