Knife latche Replacement

A quick learner from Missoula, MT says:
I need to get some replacement latches for some really old window screens. There is no writing other than On the top edge. with says PAT. RE. 24,520. I have looked at your replacement latches but am unsure of which ones to use. As you can see mine do not have a dimple, and only one small opening in the metal. Please let me know which one would be the best option.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3552.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3553.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3555.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this latch, I'm afraid. The closest we have is our  70-226. Look over our dimensions and information and see if you could potentially use this as a replacement.

How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.