Knikead Industry bi-fold door pins

A professional from florida says:
I am looking to purchase bi-fold door pins for the float away doors made by knikead industry. I need all four pins for each door. I would purchase 10 sets if available
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

You might need our 21-033 and 21-035 Float-A-Way Bifold Door Pins, but I can't be certain. Compare the diameter of the pins and the diameter of the caps atop the pins. Let me know if anything differs. 

A professional from Winter Haven Fl says:
I am looking for the pivot pin for meatl "Float A-way" bifold doors. the pivot pin is 1/4 inch at bottom. Also would like the other three pins if available
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4617.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4616.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4615.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4612.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4611.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The first three photos look like our 21-023, the bottom threaded pivot pin. The last two look like our 21-022 spring loaded guide pin. We also have the top spring loaded pin, the 21-024. Please compare

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.