Knob for Andersen casement operator?

A handy person from new jersey says:
can you use the tee type handle with the 39-094 OPERATORS.

we have rental properties with anderson windows and the tenant are hard on them. also do you sell just the knobs for handles?
thanks, sharon
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 39-298 "T" handle fits Andersen operators, so you could consider that. I'm afraid the knobs on larger handles are not available separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)