Knob for sunroom window does not work

A home owner from Snyder, NY says:
One of our sunroom windows no longer closes. We had it so it was permanently shut, but it was accidentally reopened and now does not close. Hoping to just replace that knob. Unfortunately we don't have any information on the brand of the window.

According to a local window distributor, our sunroom windows are very good quality so we don't want to replace them.

I have attached multiple photos as reference. If the replacement part is available, we will be able to install it.

Thanks for your help!
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please give me the distance between the installation holes, if you can. We would also like to see it removed from the window that so that we can get a good look at the internal gear and link arm. This information will allow us to find a good match. Also take a look at our video below, that may help.
Thanks, Dave. I have attached more photos for your reference.

The holes are 1/2 an inch apart across and 5 1/4 length wise.

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Look at our 39-074 operator and check the spacing of the holes at the bottom. See if yours matches up to the 13/16" on the 39-074. Also check the other dimensions we show with your operator to confirm that its a match.
Thank you! We have put in a request to be notified when the piece becomes available.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.