Kohler hanging shower door bracket

A home owner from Washington, D.C.. says:
Can you identify this part for me? I believe the shower door is a Kohler. The part is 3" long by 1 7/8 inches high. The wheel is .75" diameter and the opening for the glass panel is 0.5". Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 10-153 shower door hanger. I think that this could work for you even though the housing is shorter. The wheel appears to be the same size and it should install the same way. Take a look and see if you agree. Thanks for posting!

A quick learner says:
It appears that that Kohler bracket is needed by more than one customer, Is there anyone who used the 10-153 find it a suitable replacement? I took a chance and got 2. We will see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.