Kohler sink cabnet

A home owner from Winona, MN says:
Greetings I'm having the cabinet power coated and I will need 4 new rollers as the powder coating will melt the existing ones. It's an old Kohler Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kohler roller.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I think we can find something that will work. Can you first tell me the diameter and thickness of the wheel? Can you also confirm that it has a flat edge, not a round edge? It looks flat to me but I want to be 100% certain.

Greetings thanks for the reply. The Wheel is flat 1/4" thick 1" diameter. The cabinet is Kohler mid century. Thanks again CR
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! I'm afraid I couldn't find anything with a 1" diameter. The closest option I was able to find was our 10-109, which has a 7/8" diameter. I know it's a shower door wheel, but we actually use shower door wheels on drawers all the time. They work remarkably well. Either way, do you think you could get this one to work? It's still flat edged and it's still 1/4" thick, so it may be worth considering. Let me know what you think.

Greetings thanks for the response. How much for 6 of them?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We list all pricing information on the 10-109 store page. If you click on the link in Tom's prior post you will be taken to the store page which should tell you everything you need to know about this part, including price breakdown and quantity discounts. Thanks for considering us for your business!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.