Kolbe & Kolbe Window Weatherstripping

A handy person from Carmel, CA says:
I have more than a dozen Kolbe & Kolbe wood casement windows which were installed in 1994. I have attached a photo which shows the window.

The weatherstripping needs to be replaced. I have attached a photo which shows the weatherstripping. I measured the bulb portion of the weatherstripping with a micrometer and it is approximately 0.225 inch. It is quite brittle, and I suspect the new replacement might measure larger.

I measured the portion that inserts into the slot in the window and, at its widest point, it measures approximately 0.1 inch.

Do you have a replacement?

Thanks!
User submitted photo of bubble seal and window operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 58-053 Bubble Seal.
A home owner from Asheville says:
My window looks very similar to the one in the photo above. I looked at the recommended bubble seal and mine is slightly different. My bulb is at a 90 degree angle to the insert strip. The measurements of the bulb (5/16") and insert strip (1/4") are similar also.

Can you help

Brian
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 58-055 and see if that's a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.