Kolbe weather stripping 2002

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
We built a new home 2002. We put Kolbe double hung windows in. We need to replace the sash weather stripping. Hope you can help. Thank you, Frank
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend, as this has a very unique shape. Did you try Kolbe manufacturing to see if they still provide it? In the meantime, look at our selection of leaf weatherseal. Some manufactures use this type of seal to fill the gap between the meeting rail in the sash. Also see the 58-053 as a possible option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)