Kolbe and Kolbe Handle and Cover

A quick learner from Albuquerque, NM says:
Our K&K windows are about 25 years old. We have a small bathroom window with a stripped handle. The handle is shorter than the on on our regular windows. We could go with a longer handle but prefer a small one. Do you stock anything that will fit? I also have a few cracked covers. I found handle covers 39-107 and want to verify that the covers will work for the windows. The only handle I found is 39-114L. Will this work for the window?
Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 39-114L should work. This has an 11/32" spline. I think as long as your spline is also 11/32", any similar handle would do it. For example, our 39-102 T handle also has an 11/32" spline size and should work, as well.

As for the cover, I don't think the 39-107 will work. I can't be sure, but I think your cover might actually be built into the operator itself. Can you confirm?
A quick learner from Albuquerque says:
The cover is separate from the operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, the 39-107 may work. Your design is still different from ours but I don't think there is anything closer. I would need to see more of the operator out of the window in order to be more certain.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.