Kolbe and Kolbe Windows Weather stripping

A handy person from Eden Prairie says:
Hi, this is a Kolbe window from 1988. Do you have a replacment part for this weather stripping? Thx
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We are having a little bit of difficulty seeing the weatherstripping. Is there any way we can have you upload a few more photos of the part without the ruler? You can just type the measurements for us to review it all. Thank you.

A home owner from Eden Prairie says:
Hi, the Kolbe part numbers are 5036360 (Foam WSTP CSMT( and 5036160 Foam WSTP CSMT Sill. This might be a a part that only Kolbe windows use, if you have it, let me know. Otherwise I can get it from Kolbe directly. Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid that information will not help us identify what kind of weatherstrip you have or which one of our replacements will work. The only way we can provide our suggestions would be to upload the photos the way we asked in our previous email for us to review. Thank you.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.