Kraftsmaid sliding track part - front.

A home owner from Hadley, Ma says:

This piece shown in photo has no numbers name etc.

it s plastic.

I need identification so I can order.

Home Depot and Lowe's are nearby. Will these stores carry parts?

Thanks

George

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FB999155-1F7A-44D4-90D9-556140EABC5E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 025B153F-0BE6-4F8A-9ED2-FE12EB4E73CD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A836C307-508E-4786-87C8-8DE6631BB266.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi, George. Looks like you need a new drawer spacer. We have a couple different sizes, though I'm not sure which one would be a better match for you. Start by looking at our 32-334, which is 1-1/4" tall, and the 32-350, which is 1-3/4" tall. Let me know if either matches.

I'm afraid I can't say if your local hardware store carries these. I can only tell you that we do.

Yes - I just measured. For sure it a 1 1/4" so it must be 32-334.
That s great you have this system

I d like to order three in case the others breaks someday.

George
Profile picture of Tom

Great! I'm glad they match up. You can place an order from our site at your convenience, or you can call us directly at 856-317-6263. Our hours are Monday to Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM EST.

Problem:
I checked your site for that item. Seems 32-334 does not match. The size is correct but your 32-334 shows two holes (2 screws) to afix to the cabinet wall. Mine shows just one screw and the second is a " bump out (to fit into a hole in the cabinet wall. See photo)

George
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 693A6064-5564-4E4E-AC44-FEE12CA04865.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, George. As long as the "height" is still the same then I think our part can work. You would have to drill a new hole but otherwise it will fit and do its job. Whenever I install a part like this I almost always have to drill new holes for them to install.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.