LATCH ASSEMBLY FOR VINYL SLIDING SCREEN DOOR

A home owner from CHATSWORTH. CA 91311 says:
DO YOU HAVE A LATCH ASSEMBLY LIKE THIS OR ONE THAT REPLACE THIS TYPE?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0431 (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0432 (2).JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0433 (2).JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to confirm the exact distance between the mounting holes, measured from center to center, to research your replacement options. Thank you!

Hi Casey,
Thanks for getting back to me.
Per your request, the exact measurement of the mounting holes are Three (3) inches measured center to center.
I need two of them to start.

Thanks again!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Your dimensions match our 84-227 but, unfortunately, this handle does not install directly into the door frame as shown in your photos. The only handle that we carry that installs like yours would be the 83-040 with 2-9/16" hole spacing. I'm sorry that we can't provide an exact replacement for your handle. 

I took a look to see if I could retro fit the one you have. Looks like it can't be made to fit. I really appreciate your efforts on my behalf and look forward to doing business with Swisco whenever the need arises.
Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.