LATCH PARTS FOR ANDERSEN 200 SERIES GLIDING PATIO DOOR

A home owner from New Jersey & North Carolina says:
Hello, I own a townhouse that was built in the 80s and has several Andersen gliding doors. In general, the latch parts are badly worn and must be replaced. I found photos on your website that lead me to believe you may still have these parts available. I attached a photo that I downloaded from your site (this is not my door), and I added an arrow to the part I will need to at least enable the door to lock. Ideally, I would like to replace ALL the latch parts if they are available. Please let me know what is available. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 227020A.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We do have these parts, as a matter of fact. The arrow is indicating our 82-048 specifically, but we also sell the 82-056 bolt assembly, 82-049 thumb latch, 82-057 meeting stile, and 82-058 interlock bracket.

A home owner from New Jersey & North Carolina says:
Thank you for your helpful reply. I have just ordered the whole mess, taking no chances on saving any of the old parts.
Be well and happy,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much, and you as well!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.