A quick learner says:
Is there any other pin I can use other than the 21-108 PIN CAP. So that I don't have to remove the track where the pin slides back and forth on. Thank You. Dennis.......
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dennis. You can convert your guide pins to our 21-043, but on the shallow track, you might have to change the installation screws to a flatter head. Do you think this would work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)