Link assembly for Jeldwen Window

A contractor from MINT HILL says:
WE ORDERED WHAT YOU HAD 38-205 BUT THE LONG METAL PART NEEDS TO BE 1 1/2 LONG, IS THERE ANOTHER ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE WHAT IS ATTACHED AT THAT LENGTH?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MCLOUD.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear that the 38-205 didn't work for you. Do you know what brand or model hardware you're working with? Let us know and we'll do our best to find another option for you.

A contractor from MINT HILL says:
it is a jeldwen window, this is the right part but too long looks just like the one we need but shorter. The one on the right is what we need, the one on the left is what we got.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mcloud2.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Let me do some digging, I believe I worked with Truth on this before only to find out they were obsolete, but let me get you a for sure on that.  I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We have good news! We were able to locate this part and are having it made up for you. Please allow 5 to 6 weeks for us to accomplish this. We'll let you know the moment it becomes available. Many thanks for your patience and for reaching out. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Please see our new 38-201 link assembly. I believe this is just the part you were looking for.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.