LONESE Storm door lock

A quick learner from USA says:
Please help me to find this parts for the storm door I need 2 One with the bottom one of the top of the name was stamp is LONESE
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with "Lonese". The hardware you show in your photos look like some kind of flush bolt used to keep the inactive door secured in place. We have the 40-012 flush bolts that you might be able to use in your door, if I'm right, but I'm not sure. Do you know the manufacture of the storm door? That might help in locating the part you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)