LP window glazing bead

A handy person from OH says:
The windows were purchased in 1984 but unknown when they were manufactured. No visible markings or numbers to be found on this double hung sash or on warranty papers provided. The glazing bead is L in shape with 1/2" that lays on the glass and 5/8" with teeth at the bottom that tucks between the glass and the sash. This is vinyl and white in color.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble visualizing your glazing bead. Can you possibly take a side-on photo of the end profile of the glazing bead? I'd like to see this L shape in detail.
A quick learner from OH says:
ok then....put your finger on the top of the L and flip it down to the bottom.The vertical side tucks between glass and sash and the horizonal side lays on the glass. I also found printed on the balance, a K/K. Thanks again Peg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Without seeing a photo of your glazing, I can only guess. Take a look at our 55-080 snap-in. It's just a guess, but this glazing bead has the L shape you described. Compare the measurements on our site to the glazing you need to replace. Is it the same size?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.