Lanai Window Balances and Parts

A home owner from Venice, FL says:

I am looking for spring balance for "Versa- Sash" non-tilt window. Pictures attached. #3130 stamped on the balance. The metal portion is 32" long.

I also need the plastic part that screws to the top of the window and engages the balance. (I am not sure what they are called.).

Please reference the #3130 in your response.

(I am sending a separate request for a different window in our home.)

Thank You.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2152.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2153.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2157.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2164.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2165.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, Don. See our S351-32 or S390-32. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon shoe, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. You'll need a stamp option of 3130. For your Top Sash Guide, take a look at our 18-110. Compare the dimensions and see if this matches what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at