Lansing Upper and Lower Hinge rails

A quick learner from Hertford NC says:
I need to replace the upper and lower rails on my Lansing casement window. The adjustment cams just spin so I can't get the window to fit right. I'm having trouble finding the replacement rails. The upper is 13" long and bottom is 12" long with a black stop at the end that adds an inch or so. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lower hinge rail.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Upper hinge rail.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing. These parts are called hinges. We don't have your exact style, but I believe you can use our 36-004-14 as a replacement. This should work as long as you replace the top and bottom at the same time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)