Larson Corner Tabs and Pin

A contractor from New Jersey says:

Hello. I have an older Larson clad screen door, where the screen can be swapped for a storm door in the winter. I need the plastic corner tabs with the pin that sticks out. In the photos you can see where one broke off. Also on the storm door those gray spring-loaded track locks keep breaking. Maybe from the photo you can see which ones that I need for that one also. Maybe you could send me some part numbers & photos of the parts.

Thanks,

Fred 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9281.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9281.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9282.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9283.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! These latches appear to match our 91-140 pretty closely, but you should review the dimensions we show for this product to ensure that they all line up.

As for the plastic corners, I cannot identify what you have from this photo. To start, I would need a clear photo of an undamaged corner removed and shown without obstruction. I would also need detailed dimensions; the most helpful would be the width and thickness of the screen frame.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.