Larson Storm Door sash Lock

A landlord from AR - Arkansas says:
I have a larson storm door sash lock . I need a replacement can you help me find one

It's total length is 2-1/8 x 1/2 inch. If the new one is longer that is fine I just can't have it wider than the 1/2.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_100339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_100354.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_100407.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't have an exact match for this lock. The closest product in our inventory would be the 90-272, but this is a lot wider at 13/16" compared to yours, which looks to be around 3/8". Even if you had room on the frame to install the larger lock body, you still have to account for hole alignment, which would be off with the larger lock body. In other words, because the body of the lock extends so much further out from the holes, the sweep itself wouldn't properly engage with the keeper.

I am very sorry that we cannot offer a better match. These older, skinny locks are just not available to us at this time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.