Larson storm door part

A home owner from Washington says:
I am interested in a replacement part that looks like the attached photo for a Larson storm door. But I need a white one.

Thank you for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4B7121C5-ABF3-46E9-A1BC-4B6EC97522C7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your lock design is similar to our 90-272, though I'm concerned that the size might not be the same. The two most important dimensions to consider here are the overall width, which is 13/16" on ours, and the center-to-center hole spacing, which is 2-1/4" on ours. Refer to the diagram below and let me know if this would match. If it differs, tell me how and I will see if I can find something better.

swisco.com
A home owner from Washington says:
Thank you for your reply. I've measured the latch. The body is ½ inch deep, and the spacing between the screw holes is 1 11/16 inch.

At 2 ¼, I could drill new holes for yours to secure to, but I do not believe the depth will not work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. Unfortunately, we do not have a lock that is as shallow as 1/2". That is very, very skinny. I am sorry that we cannot be of more help.

Your next best bet at this point is to contact the original manufacturer of the door directly.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.