Larson storm door sweep

A home owner from Ocala, Florida says:
I am looking for a replacement door sweep for my Larson storm door. It is a 36" door and I am unable to find one with the correct profile. I have enclosed a photo of the slot for the sweep. Please send me your recommendation.

Thanks, Wayne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210305_190340.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to know what sweep you need based on only the slot. That unfortunately doesn't tell us much. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me what the width of the slot is? That may at least point us in the right direction.

The width of the slot is 5/16".
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. We have only two storm door sweeps with a base in that size, and that would be our 40-208 and 40-207. Look these two products over to see if you could use either as a replacement.

Thank you. I will check them out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.